Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Let's Get it Started in Here"

Ahh, my first blog entry. I felt it was necessary to give you all some background as to why I decided to start this blog and the reasons behind it's title. 'Misadventures of a Military Wife and Dis' Able Mom" will chronicle my life not only as a military wife, but as a mother with Spina Bifida raising an amazing little girl, and my triumphs and struggles with both.

I will let you all know ahead of time that this will NOT be a "poor me" blog, as that is simply NOT the way I see life. I see my life as a blessing, sometimes in disguise, but a blessing nonetheless. Since becoming a military wife and mom, I've overcome some pretty big obstacles, but I have learned so much from them and have grown as a wife and a mother in the face of each of those obstacles. I've even had some great laughs along the way.

This blog's purpose is to inform and uplift you, and hopefully make you pee your pants laughing a long the way. I'll be filling you in on everything that means anything to me, my family, my friends, and my life in general.

So sit back and enjoy the ride of life with me! It's a crazy one, but it's mine all mine.

Enjoy!

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucky Readers